- What is dependability in the workplace?
- What does mean dependable?
- What are 2 characteristics of a dependable person?
- What are synonyms for Responsible?
- How do you demonstrate dependability?
- How do you use dependability in a sentence?
- Why is dependability important in life?
- How do you use dependable in a sentence?
- What are the top 10 work ethics?
- What is the opposite of dependability?
- How would you describe someone’s dependability?
- What is a sentence for dependable?
- What is another word for loyalty?
- What is an example of dependability?
- What is the best example of dependable employee behavior?
- What is another word for dependability?
- What makes a reliable employee?
- How would you describe a dependable employee?
What is dependability in the workplace?
Dependability is the quality that lets people know that you will do what you said you would do, when you said you will do it, and you will do it to the best of your ability – each and every time.
What does mean dependable?
: capable of being trusted or depended on : reliable a dependable source of income a dependable assistant needs a dependable car for work.
What are 2 characteristics of a dependable person?
A dependable person builds trust by holding him/herself accountable, and if they lead others, holding their team members accountable as well. Dependable people are also responsive. They anticipate others’ needs and flexibly respond to the situation at hand.
What are synonyms for Responsible?
Synonyms foranswerable.culpable.guilty.important.liable.pledged.subject.at fault.
How do you demonstrate dependability?
Following are seven ways to show people you’re dependable.Do what you say you will do. If you make a commitment, live up to it. … Be timely. Showing up on time shows people you care. … Be responsive. When you’re dependable, you respond to requests. … Be organized. … Be accountable. … Follow up. … Be consistent.
How do you use dependability in a sentence?
Dependability sentence examplesLoyalty and dependability become important qualities of good friends. … She provides flexibility and dependability in unexpected situations. … Although a later agreement ended the standoff, the move raised grave concerns about Russia’s dependability as a supplier of energy.More items…
Why is dependability important in life?
Being a dependable person can also improve the quality of your life. If you are dependable people know they can count on you to be on time, do your best at something, finish the job and even do what’s right when no one is watching. You have earned their trust, they know you are reliable.
How do you use dependable in a sentence?
(1) I need someone dependable to look after the children while I’m at work. (2) She is loyal and totally dependable.
What are the top 10 work ethics?
The ten work ethic traits: appearance, attendance, attitude, character, communication, cooperation, organizational skills, productivity, respect and teamwork are defined as essential for student success and are listed below.
What is the opposite of dependability?
the quality of being dependable or reliable. Antonyms: unreliability, undependableness, unreliableness, undependability.
How would you describe someone’s dependability?
A person who is considered dependable has several characteristics whether at home, work or in society. A dependable person may be counted on to do what he says. He is a rock for those around him, and he is emotionally stable. Others may trust he will be available when he’s needed.
What is a sentence for dependable?
(1) I find him very dependable. (2) I need someone dependable to look after the children while I’m at work. (3) She is loyal and totally dependable. (4) He’s established himself as a dependable source of information.
What is another word for loyalty?
Some common synonyms of loyalty are allegiance, devotion, fealty, fidelity, and piety.
What is an example of dependability?
When you always do everything that you say you will and never make promises you cannot keep, this is an example of dependability. The characteristic of being dependable; the ability to be depended upon.
What is the best example of dependable employee behavior?
This includes being relied on to come to work and meetings on time, and to complete work by a given deadline and at an acceptable level of quality. Dependability includes punctuality, which is being on time for work, meetings, and deadlines. It also includes good attendance, which is showing up for work regularly.
What is another word for dependability?
trustworthy, trusty, trusted, steadfast, faithful, responsible.
What makes a reliable employee?
Reliability consists of the extent to which an individual or other entity may be counted on to do what is expected of him. For example, a reliable employee is one who shows up for work on time and is prepared to complete his work in a timely manner. A reliable worker does what he says he will do.
How would you describe a dependable employee?
A dependable employee not only shows up for work on time every day but also produces consistent work. Gradually, they become an essential team player in the company as they build a strong working relationship; not only with management but with their colleagues as well.