- Who can I talk to about joining the army?
- Where can I get a copy of my orders army?
- How do I contact the army?
- What is aim2 army?
- How long is basic training in the Army?
- Can you fail BLC army?
- How do I know if Im promotable army?
- Where is Army HRC located?
- Can you get promoted to SSG without ALC?
- Where do I find Alaract messages?
- What is a Army UMR?
- How do I contact Army HRC?
- Is Army height and weight suspended?
- How do I contact the army branch manager?
- What is the Army phone number?
- What is Alaract?
Who can I talk to about joining the army?
1-888-550-ARMY Still have outstanding questions about the U.S.
Contact an Army recruiter in your area and get your answers..
Where can I get a copy of my orders army?
There are a couple of ways you can find out about orders. Your S1, retention NCO, or branch manager can all provide this information to you by looking it up in EDAS. You can also find out for yourself by logging into AKO. Once you log in to AKO, you will see “Army Links” on the right side of the page.
How do I contact the army?
Agency DetailsWebsite: U.S. Army.Contact: Contact the U.S. Army.Local Offices: Army Recruiter Locator. Find Army Installations.Phone Number: 1-703-695-6518.
What is aim2 army?
AIM2 is a web-based platform intended to optimize your performance by aligning your unique talents with the assignments and developmental opportunities that best suit you. AIM2 has been built on years of pilot testing and is founded on cutting edge economic research and theory.
How long is basic training in the Army?
about ten weeksBasic Combat Training comes in three phases and lasts about ten weeks, depending on your military occupational specialty (MOS). After you graduate from basic training, you will undergo two additional phases of training, known as Advanced Individual Training, where you will learn the job skills required of your MOS.
Can you fail BLC army?
By regulation, you can be barred. In fact, it falls under mandatory bars, but in the small print it says that it’s the commander’s discretion. I’ve never seen a SGT come in and be required to attend BLC. But, if you’re required to attend BLC and you don’t complete it, your promotion can be revoked.
How do I know if Im promotable army?
If I were you I would go onto HRC’s website. Choose enlisted promotions and then about halfway down the page choose the Promotion Point Worksheet (PPW). When you open the PPW it will say what your status is.
Where is Army HRC located?
Fort Knox, KentuckyHRC is located on Fort Knox, Kentucky, and includes 40 operational elements around the country under the leadership of the HRC commander. HRC is the functional proponent for military personnel management (except for the Judge Advocate General’s Corps and the Chaplain Corps).
Can you get promoted to SSG without ALC?
(2) Soldiers are eligible for only one battlefield promotion to a NCO rank. Soldiers earning a battlefield promotion to SGT, are ineligible for a battlefield promotion to SSG. … (6) Soldiers promoted to SGT/SSG under this chapter, who have not completed BLC/ALC (as appropriate), do not require a waiver.
Where do I find Alaract messages?
All MILPER messages are available on the HRC MILPER web page athttps://www.hrc.army.mil/Milper. All Military Pay E-Messages are available on the DFAS website at https://dfas4dod.dfas.mil/centers/dfasin/library/milpay.htm.
What is a Army UMR?
– The UMR stands for (Unit Manning Report), and it is used to assign Soldiers to a position in the unit according to an authorized paragraph and line, based on the MTOE (Modified Table of Organizational Equipment).
How do I contact Army HRC?
Fort Knox, Ky. – Soldiers and other customers will be able to contact the U.S. Army Human Resources Command much more easily now that HRC has a new, memorable toll-free number: 1-888-ARMYHRC (1-888-276-9472).
Is Army height and weight suspended?
[Add] the height/weight and ABCP assessment conducted in conjunction with record APFT/diagnostic ACFT testing for all components is temporarily suspended until further notice. c. (3. … [Add] Soldiers and units will continue to comply with the ABCP standards.
How do I contact the army branch manager?
What is the Army phone number?
Call 1-888-550-ARMY (2769) to receive more information or learn the phone number and location of the nearest recruiter.
What is Alaract?
All Army activities message (ALARACT) An Armywide electronic message distributed by HQDA for issuing instructions or information having worldwide Army use. ALARACT messages are not DA authenticated and must never be used to establish, issue, or change policy.